Sunday, October 21, 2007

Air Quick TH 3 - the Beer Counter Vienna International Airport Vienna Austria

Air Quick TH 3 - the Beer Counter
Vienna International Airport
1300 Wien
Vienna Austria
www.airrest.com
Map

1 0.5l glass of Gosser beer
Total Cost: 3.20 EUR
Ratings: 3 spoons

Note:
Airest is the name of the Group that runs the Air Quick cafeteria at the Vienna International airport. You can find more information about the services here.

I decided to have a beer after being annoyed by the service at the Hagen Daz Take Away.

I approached the bartender and asked him if he accepted credit cards since I did not want a repeat performance of the experience at the Hagen Daz Take Away. He said yes and asked me what I wanted. I told him a local beer would do and he proceeded to pour me a very tall pint (0.5l) of Gosser.

I gave the lady my MasterCard and she charged the 3.20 EUR without any incident at all; what a concept.

Now what really gets me about this is that both the Hagen Daz counter and the bar counter are operated by Airest, so I don't get the attitude that the lady gave me. I think an e-mail to Airest is in order.

The beer is actually quite good and I am sipping it in the non-smoking area of the cafeteria style area; hidden from that bad lady. I am also able to watch the planes come and go to the gates as I await my flight. I am smelly of smoke though since the smoking area is right next to the smoking area :-(.

No comments: